[Advert] [OT] Mac G4 for sale

Any Mac geeks out there need a 'cheap' machine?
A friend is selling his :

Greetings all. I've ordered my new PowerBook so will soon be looking to
sel=
my G4 setup. If you know anyone who might be interested in buying please
le=
me know. Ideally I want to be able to sell it to someone I know who can
collect it (or I could deliver).

The Mac I'm selling has the following spec:=20

G4 400mhz (gigabit ethernet/AGP graphics model, 2 1/2 years old)=20

Upgraded to 640mb RAM (all 4 slots filled, 3 x 128mb, 1 x 256mb)=20

20gb HDD=20

CD/DVD Drive (not CD-R)=20

I've replaced the original graphics card with an ATI AGP Radeon to enable
Quartz Extreme in OS X (this is worth about =A360 using ebay as a
guide).=20

It has Mac OS9.2.2 and Mac OS X 10.2.6 installed with all latest
patches/updates.=20

Apple Pro Keyboard and Apple Pro optical mouse, plus original OS disks and
manual.=20

Cost of Mac as above =A3450 (or =A3400 if you don't want the Radeon, I can
=
put
original card back)=20

Also for sale:=20

External SmartDisk Portable (v.small) 8x FireWire CD-RW drive (boxed as
new=
)
for =A360.=20

An Adaptec SCSI PCI Card if needed for =A335. This supported my SCSI Jaz
dr=
ive
in OS X, not sure about scanners and CD writers though.=20

All in very good condition and as you'd expect from a Mac geek, lovingly
looked after.=20

Thanks

Tim