RE: FW: External x-10 movement sensors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: External x-10 movement sensors
  • From: "Stuart Worrall" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:06:32 +0100

Hi John

The app sounds great so I will have a look for it.  Are there any brands
of 12v PIR and light sensor you would recommend and can you buy them
online?  The light sensor sounds especially handy and something I hadn't
thought about as im always grumbling when the X10 dusk program comes on
too late because its really cloudy and overcast.

Thanks

Stu