(OT) Farscape

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: (OT) Farscape
  • From: "Ewen Cameron" <ewenjc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:23:07 +0100

We had visitors this weekend so we could not watch the double bill of
Farscape on Sunday morning.  Dur to the lack of a Tivo or any automation I
forgot to record it!!!!!  Does anyone have it recorded / Tivoed?  If yes,
is
it possible to get it onto CD or Tape.  In return i'd pay for post and tape
etc and you'd have my eternal thanks.

Ewen

http://www.messagelabs.com