RE: [OT] PC NETWORKING QUESTIONS

Hi Des,

I'll leave it to you then - I'm off to bed for the night!

Expect to send Frank a prototype amp early next week - have fixed all
known remaining issues.  Don't tell Frank though, if he knew it actually
was coming he would have a heart attack :-)

I've been enjoying multiple zoned music for a couple of months now.
Much of the effort lately has been refining the user interface and
adding to control side of things via Pronto and web. As I moved into
deeper testing I basically needed more robust and easy control
mechanisms.  Typing "P 2 3 01" into a minicom window to turn the
amplifier on just didn't sit well with SWMBO - go figure.

Kate, my partner is also now getting into it and enjoying the benefits -
especially since I hooked the radio up to it as well (previously only
had MP3's).

Cheers
Shane