RE: Failed hard disk recovery - Help

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Failed hard disk recovery - Help
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:19:36 +0100

I had exactly the same problem with one of my father's HDD (same model I
th=
ink). Same clanking noise on start up. Tried freezing - didn't work
(conden=
sation tip is VERY good - it does form almost instantly!)

In the end just took it apart to have a look - was scrap by this point
anyw=
ay :(

Paul.