Re: [OT] Gonna buy fast PC - what/who/where?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Gonna buy fast PC - what/who/where?
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:07:32 -0000

Tried it all now...
Cleared the cmos... still no video signal
Took the mobo out of the case, hooked up the Gainward Nvidia graphic
card (known to be working in another pc), put it on a anti-stat mat
and connected the psu. Nothing... The green led comes on and I can
the system to start (very carefully use a screw driver to short the
power on jumper!!)but no video signal or error indicator.
Must be a faulty unit.
Better get a Returns number from MicroDirect and try and get it
swapped. So much hassle!!1

Keyvan