Re: [OT] Gonna buy fast PC - what/who/where?

If you want quick ... Take a look :)

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11584

Oh and take a look around OverClockers.co.uk they have the Raptor HD... Its
only about 30 odd Gig but as your main drive (or push the boat and stripe 2
together!!!) these disks are a bit quick!

Ive put together my next pc (well Ive yet to get the cost past swmbo yet -
but I'm working on it!) from most of the stuff there...

Just a little alert about water cooling - most of the sites that sell that
(and refridgeration cases) dont offer warrenty on the your components as
they are being made to operate outside of the recommended spec! (the fact
that the temp will be WELL BELOW spec is still enough to loose warrenty)

Have fun!
Wayne.
www.planetWayne.com