From: "mike" <mikegriff@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:38 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] WinXP Remote view

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050419

92:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124gf29oe/*http:/ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=904649918>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx