RE: Help - I need a new rear!

> With my recent baby pc project, an M10000 is exactly the sort of mobo
> needed for my Travla case from Linitx (which, BTW, does NOT take
normal
> height DIMM's without cutting chunks out of the case despite what the
> site seems to suggest),

Just to clarify - when I said normal I meant the normal RAM we sell, which
may of course be different from your view of "normal" - doh,
sorry.

I should have been more specific, I've checked (by building a system) and
you can
stick a 30 mm high DDR DIMM in there - but only just !! I've updated the
information on the
website to make it clear.

As to the IO shield for the EPIA CL - we don't know of a supplier for these
yet, as
the board is so new.

Nick.
http://linitx.com