Re: New to list

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: New to list
  • From: "David Buckley" <db@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:48:46 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Matt" <automation@d...> wrote:

> While I'm here, has anyone built their own driveway
> infrared breakbeam / car sensor ? Or know of any reasonably
> priced ready made ones? I'm looking for one that houses
> everything in one unit and uses a reflector for the beam.

Matt

I dont know what your "reasonably priced" ideal is, but from the
most expensive stockest in the land (rswww.com) you can have part
number 339-5323 for a mere(!) 84.19 plus vat.  It worked across my
gate, but that was only 1.5m, though its rated to have a 12m range.

Big plus is this thing is IP67, so it will survive outside.

David.