New Member

Hello,

I'm new to HA but always willing to learn new bits and pieces. I'm a
network
administrator for a recruitment website so I know my way around the
Computing side.

Trying to get SWMBO to let me start a few HA projects but keep getting the
rolled eyeballs and mutterings of "boys and their toys, why don't you
do
something more usefull and help with the cleaning etc etc". So I'm
looking
for solace in this group!

Regards

Grant