Re: [OT] Search engine listing diabolical tactics.

Diabolical but effective - 1000 more people know about their pages now!
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave McLaughlin
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 4:27 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Search engine listing diabolical tactics.

I see the website owners are taking the p**s with the way they get
themselves listed on the search engines.

I was searching for a handsfree information for the Sony/Ericsson GM47
module and typed in 'GM47 handsfree' and Google came back with this site as
one of the finds.

http://www.ringtoneshouse.co.uk/Sagem-My-5x.htm

Now tell me if I am wrong, but what the hell does all this text on the page
mean? Pure garbage and just a way for their site to come up when searching
for something completely unrelated. This has happened quite a few times
now. Gits!!!

Life will be enhanced through samsung ring tone and ring tones for motorola
timeport phone through using c331t motorola cellphone accessories and sony
ericsson gm47 extensively and every day. Thought that free download
motorola ringtone or motorola v120x ring tones were good ideas, then try
free email horoscopes for greater results and satisfaction. How would you
like to solve you vx4400 bollywood ringtones or alltel motorola t720
problem, without getting involved with animated aquarium screensavers and
free ringtones for motorola c331 phones. Learn facts you should know about
virginia lottery lotto south results and defiantly 3310 puk code, without
risk. Though of trying lief ericcson or unlocking celluar phones, our
wisdom will shock you.

-----
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes....