RE: Multiple monitors in windows

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Multiple monitors in windows
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:37:58 +0100

It's quite common for video in 'overlay' mode to only show on one monitor -
my Parhelia is the same in that it will only display on one of the three.
However, if you set it to non-overlay (software) mode, you can view it
anywhere. I've found no practical difference in performance between the two
either but I've not done any in depth tests.

Paul.