Re: Multiple monitors in windows

biggles299 wrote:

> Any HA guys running multiple monitors using windows who can advise of
> any pitfalls/ limitations.

If you're trying to play games you can get issues, but for standard work
you can't whack it with a stick.

At work, I've got an old Matrox Millenium G400 with double heads,
running the 22" CRT at 1600 x 1200 and my 15" TFT at 1024 x 768.
I do
most things on the 22" except have IRC, email and our internal task
system sitting running on the TFT.

Only PITA is when I hit windows d or m which I used to always do and
everything minimises..... if only there was a facility to minimise all
windows on current display.

In the future, I'd probably be tempted to get a para-whotsit and run 3 x
19" TFT.

--
Doogie