From: Dean Barrett [mailto:dean@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 September 2003 20:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] MV1000 users

I thought it was ZoneAlarm - turned it off, and i still cant access it
:(

Speed does seem to be a major factor. I'm going to take my second one to
the
office - run it on the network with 1 camera and no users attached and
see
if thats successful...

Other than that i'll be looking for one of those 4 camera input cards.

Dean.