Re: Re: Alarming the garage

Hi Paul

>I thought that the point of dual tech sensors was that >they only
trigger if BOTH microwave and PIR have been >triggered  - meaning the
microwave and branches bit will >not matter unless the PIR triggers
falsely at the same >time?

Havent installed / played with them in a long time but from memory they
also will alarm if say there is more than one hit on the same sensor ie 2
hits from the pir within a duration....If this is the case and you get a
false alarm which one was the culprit....and i bet the microwave
sensitivity gets turned to minimum on a lot of sensors........

Frank