Re: Where to buy cat5 cable etc.?

http://www.datalinkcabling.co.uk

I've just done a 24 point cabling job in Central London (got to bed at 3am
=
and=20
i'm knackered!!) and bought all parts from here.

12 back boxes, 12 faceplates, 24 RJ45 modules, 10 3m lengths of trunking,
2=
=20
boxes of CAT5 cable, 6U wall mounted cabinet, 24 port patch panel =3D
=A342=
0=20
including VAT and delivery!

Cheaper than anywhere else i've found!