RE: OT: Any Red hat heads here?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Any Red hat heads here?
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:50:01 +0100

I'm not a RedHat fan (deleted it as I couldn't get to grips with it and
went
back to Debian.)

If you're wanting something quire simple and to "hide" most of
the *nix type
bits, then look at webmin (probably got it as an option to install or it
may
be installed already try http://servername:10000). This gives you
a "nice"
web control panel.

Alternatively run an X environment on your main PC, there's a Windows
version of XFree86 available now and see your desktop etc... As you would
on
the server.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM