Re: bigproducts.co.uk recommendations?

David Claxton wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone had ever ordered anything PC wise from
> http://www.bigproducts.co.uk and if
so what were they like in terms of
> quality/reliability.

Used to use them (www.bigpockets.co.uk) as preferred supplier for DVDs
and CDs and got compaq fingerprint readers off them in the dim and
distant past.

We were ordering a fair amount of DVDs (a couple of hundred every couple
of months - don't ask ;-> ) and while they where generally fine, we had
a couple of instances where they *seriously* fucked up..... I'm talking
about delivering an order to someone a couple of hundred miles away and
then delivering 2 of the replacement orders to him, and the third
replacement one came addressed to him with it scored out where they'd
caught it in the courier depot... also had problems where we ordered one
type of discs which came in single dvd cases - we'd bought a few hundred
of them - the next time we ordered and they showed in stock, they
shipped us different disks with similar dye but different branding and
seperate cases.... :/

We now buy a hell of a lot less discs, but whenever we do, we use
www.blankdiscshop.co.uk

So there you go.... as always, YMMV - everybody can mess up sometimes.

--
Doogie