Re: ISDN Internet access - recommendations?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: ISDN Internet access - recommendations?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:58:36 +0100

The 2200 definately does this, as I have one, and I also used it previously
on my ISDN line, and now I use it on my NTL cable line (ethernet
presentation). Switching from ISDN to cable was simplicity itself.

I'm sure the ADSL users are probably catered for in much the same way.

Paul G.

>From: Doogie Brodie <ukhad@xxxxxxx>
>To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] ISDN Internet access - recommendations?
>Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:28:10 +0100
>
>Robert Welsh wrote:
>
> > As for equiment I recommend the use of an ISDN router (as you say
> > they've got a *few* PCs). I used to use a Cisco 803 ISDN router.
Then
> > all you need to make sure is that each PC has a network card.
> >
> > This also means that when they "go broadband" all you
do is change your