CoLoc / Raq etc.

I'm looking to move a chunk of my home site to a remote location, so when
I peer in from work it doesnt feel like im running over a 33.6k modem.
At the moment I have a mini-ITX box on the end of my standard ADSL.

I want a Linux box that I can have root access to, I can either move my
current box, (if somewhere in the South East) or rent something.  Ive seen
prices at about £40/£50 a month with £200 setup, but I wondered if any of
you knew anything cheaper, or could recomend anything?!

Thanks

^mad^