RE: ISDN Internet access - recommendations?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ISDN Internet access - recommendations?
  • From: "Robert Welsh" <bob-ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:18:25 +0100

Hi Jake,

You can use any ISP that supports ISDN dialup e.g Demon (that's not
necessarily a recommendation for Demon, by the way - just an example.)

As for equiment I recommend the use of an ISDN router (as you say
they've got a *few* PCs). I used to use a Cisco 803 ISDN router. Then
all you need to make sure is that each PC has a network card.

This also means that when they "go broadband" all you do is
change your
ISDN router to an ADSL router and "bob's yer uncle".
Drop me a line if you want more detail.

Cheers,
Rob