From: Darryl Mattocks [mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 September 2003 13:06
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] iPronto

Just spent an hour playing on the new iPronto from Philips - *Very* nice
indeed. 802.11 connectivity, a lovely colour touch screen, web browsing
built in and a very competent built in menuing system.

Should be just the ticket for a desk top / wall mount remote access pad
- but I suspect it might be a little pricey when it appears in the UK.

Regards
Darryl.

Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.

http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01865 784 080
Fax: 01865 784 081