RE: xPL/xAP was Re: Re: MusicLobby Users?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: xPL/xAP was Re: Re: MusicLobby Users?
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <hiltoneltd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:55:07 +0100

Just to add my support for a bridge, I am currently playing with both xAP
and xPL and would really appreciate a gateway/bridge.

I think Patrick Lidstone mentioned something about developing a bridge
while
back?

Most of us want interoperability of as many systems/protocols as possible.
Given the breadth of HA and related products one system or protocol is
never
going to cover everything so interoperbility is a must.

btw I am well impressed with everything being done in both the xPL and xAP
arenas.

cheers
Mick