Re: IM Poll....

*sigh* I can always rely on my fellow Scots for pedantism, huh?

In a (perhaps vain) attempt to post something of value, rather than
pedant-bait:

Trillian is my messaging platform of choice. I am connected to the ICQ,
IRC,
MSN and YIM networks simultaneously (I don't use AIM) and the experience is
(imo) considerably different and richer than simply using one of the single
network clients. In common with many users of Trillian, I also have the
original clients installed, and switch between them dependant on what I am
doing.

Can I ask what the purpose of the Polls is? assuming it's more than just
passing interest?

Ian.