Freezing XBox

I am having a few problems with my XBOX and wondered if someone had come
across this before.

I fitted it with the excuter lite2.1 mod chip and everything appeared to be
working well once Auto Slayers did it's thing.

I set up a number shares through Relax XNS and this works well enough -
however when I turn on the XBOX for the first time, the shares don't seems
to work. In fact XBMP seems to freeze completely. I then reboot the XBOX
and
all the shares work correctly. Whilst this is annoying, it is not a major
issue.

I then started to load games onto the original HD. The first few games
worked well without problem. I then installed Indy Jones and the Emperor's
Tomb - things started to go wrong!! After a few minutes of play, the XBOX
freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise everytime.

I have also noticed this on a few other games occasionally, but it does not
seems to be a permanent problem.

Having checked out various XBOX forums, the only suggestion was to ensure
the IGR was set to "no" - it always has been, so this is not the
answer.

I have not changed the BIOS, but I am planning to install a bigger HD soon
and am concerned that I will only have the same problem with more games
unless I fix it.

The really annoying thing is that I don't even play the games, but my son
gets very angry when it freezes on his favourite games. DIVX & MP3 are
not
affected by this at all (so far)

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.