[ADVERT] 3 INDeX Telephone System(s) available

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ADVERT] 3 INDeX Telephone System(s) available
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:09:59 +0100

In a settlement with a previous company that went into receivership
I ended up with their 3 telephone systems. These are INDeX systems made by
Lucent / Avaya / SDX . They handle three separate interlinked sites and
hav=
circa 100 digital extensions, 50 incoming lines mixed analogue and PRI
ISDN30. A 'leading edge' very fully featured system ( I specified it for
them - probably attributed to their receivership !). Incorporates 8 channel
voicemail , data and digital call routing, full CTI ability etc etc - it
originally cost nearly =A3100K - if any company (or very ambitious HA'er )
here is considering replacing or upgrading their systems I would welcome
them contacting me offlist. I may divide the system into three separate
systems (all have the CTI keys) but it leaves me with the digital
mutiplexers and voice compression cards to sell. This is still a current
an=
developing product

http://www.avaya.com/ac/common/index.jhtml?location=3DM1H1005G1002F2012P303=
8N4
273

Kevin

PS Can xAP enable if you want ! It has full RS232 based call control !