RE: Effects of heat on Servers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Effects of heat on Servers
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:25:43 +0100

1200 BTU is VERY low for this kind of kit (did you mean 12,000 BTU???).
Probably best to do the calcs in kW though - I recently had a 4kW air con
unit installed in my office as the window is South facing and I have
probably the same amount of heat generating kit in there.

If you like, I can get the calculation data from my Father (who designs
industrial AirCon systems) and let you know?

Paul.