Good AV Reciever with RS232?

Hi,

I am looking for some ideas on reasonable quality single unit=20
(probably - seperates on my budget is unlikely) av recievers that=20
have rs232 ports.  An example would be the Marantz SR8200 or SR9200.=20=20
Does anyone have any recommendations as to units I should be looking=20
at.  My top price is around =A31100 based on me selling my current=20
Restek Challenger amp.

I am also looking to rack mount the kit in node 0 so any advice on=20
the feasibility of this, especially when it comes to control would be=20
appreciated.

Just in case it is of relevance I have a pair of B&W 803s=20
currently "psuedo" bi-wired - i.e. My Restek is not a bi-wire=20
compatable amp so feed all the speaker inputs from the same source.=20=20
I would also like to know what implications there may be driving=20
these speakers from an AV unit.

Many thanks in advance

Jeremy