Re: Main Lobby2

I agree with Paul.
I bought the whole Lobby suite and I am very happy with the results=20
and delighted with the support they provide.
I am using the beta MLserver for "one-touch" playlist activation
in=20
MC9 and MusicLobby. There are several plugins for 3rd party product=20
support (inc, Matirx Orbital MX2xx display) and there is some=20
support for X10 (2way X10 status reporting in the works)and there is=20
a Homeseer plugin coming very soon. There is also a Pocket PC=20
version of MainLobby due for release.
I have it all running on a couple of 15" CTX Touch monitors (good=20
value at =A3350) and it works great.

Keyvan R

P.S I have No affiliation with Cinemar, just a very satisfied=20
customer!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> ML and it's add-ons are REALLY good!!!
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Mario - developer - is very responsive to users' needs and good=20
with tech support. It's definitely the best looking front end to=20
various systems and is now starting to get into HA with the advent=20
of ML Server (written by a 3rd party).
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Music Lobby is really cool for managing/playing music collections=20
on a central music server. I've had a few performance issues with my=20
LARGE 50,000 MP3 collection but they're currently working on a=20
better way to deal with big collections.
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> No associations - just a long standing user :-)
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> I would trust Mario completely as far as email etc goes.
>=20
> Paul.=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=3D251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=3Degroupweb/S=3D1
705041992:HM/A=3D1693353/R=3D0/SIG=3D11t71ok4g/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defau
lt?mqso=3D60178294&partid=3D3170658> click here
>=20
>=20
>   <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=3D251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=3Degroupmail/S=3D:HM/A=3D1693353/rand=
=3D13
4339547>=20