RE: Cybiko

http://www.cybiko.com/index_uk.asp

There was talking about hacking them, but I don't know if it ever came
to anything.

web/S=1705041992:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124gf29oe/*http:/ashnin.com/clk/mu
ryutaitakenattogyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=156224605>

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.