Bye for now

There was a thread so thought i'd explain things - any personal mail
and mail about
rapidhoster will be responded to, be it not as fast as it usually is.

A lot have things have happened in the past week that are going to be
very hard for
me to come to terms with.

At the moment im on no mail on yahoogroups and im afraid i wont get
chance for a
long time to get back into the swing of things here, i would like to
thank everyone for
supporting me with rapidhoster and other things.  For now it seems
the best thing to
do.

Keep up the HA', this list has been a great help for me and sure will
continue so for
everyone on here.

Chris.