From: Dean Smith
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] need a batch file writing please.

If you keep your ISDN line permanently up, you will eventually come to the
attention of your ISP.

Somewhere in the Ts & Cs will be a clause about "no unattended
use" or the
like which they'll quote and request you stop. How soon that happens will
vary between ISPs of course and you may be lucky.....

There's a reason ISDN is cheaper than a 64K leased line ;-)

Dean