Re: Discovery Home & Leisure NOW - build a home cinema

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Discovery Home & Leisure NOW - build a home cinema
  • From: "Matt P." <matt.l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 07:15:03 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Calum Morrell <calum@d...> wrote:
> Matt P. wrote:
>
> and if only that hadn't taken 4 hrs to get to me :-/
>
> still, I *think* I've seen it before

Same here, didn't get my own message until the wee hours of the
night.  But, I've just finished downloading the streams off my Tivo
so I'll start converting it to an mpeg now, should be done by the
time I get back from work tonight if anyone wants it.  The title of
this eposide is 'Home Cinema 2' and they show how they build custom
cupboards and wall panels for a home cinema, not too much on the
electronics or audio side though.  A Pronto is shown for about 30s
towards the end...

Matt