Re: OT- Dell AXIM wireless network card

Hi Ian,

I bought my AXIM about 2 months ago - same one as yours 400Mhz, Pocket PC
2003, Docking Station etc - but without the DELL CF Card at the time as I
did not have wireless at home anyway.

Installed an Access Point at home this weekend and bought a CF wireless
card
>from

Wasn't sure if it was compatible, but some helpfull person left a review
that said it works well with the AXIM, so I gave it a try.

Installed a treat, although the driver file says "WINCE3.0" ??
What the hell, it works and the range is very good.

May be worth a try with your access-point.

At www.ebuyer.co.uk enter QuickFind code 50919 - The price is £25.50 + VAT

Cheers,

Mark