Re: Powerflash help

Hi Des  A VIOM solution would have been great but my main problem is
that all the PIRS are connected in the loft and not at my PC node 0
((( I have ran out of spare cables from node 0 to the loft hence the
x10 solution.

Dont know if I should look at say a Maxi Controller (SC7203)
http://www.simplyautomate.com/productDisplay.asp?prodId=3468
and see
if I can mod it to the relay outputs off the PIR's

Thanks Jon.B

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Des Gibbons" <des@f...> wrote:
> Would it not be a lot easier to use a VIOM (
> http://www.phaedrusltd.co.uk/system/index.html
) as it would be
perfect for
> the job.
>
> I'm assuming Autom8it supports the VIOM.
>
> Cheers, Des.

page=shop/flypage&product_id=85&category_id=& I
http://www.autom8it.com