RE: [OT]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT]
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:22:38 -0000

> Goota go with Phil on this one. My inlaws have got a digital camera
and I
> offered to print out 30 odd prints for them on my Epson C82.
> Although it did
> take forever and the prints were OK quality, I ordered a set of
onlines
> prints and was surprised at the increase in quality.

Plus the online prints will be proper photographic quality and won't fade -
also, I believe that with some of the online companies you can allow others
(i.e. family and friends) to view your uploaded albums and choose what
prints they want for themselves.

> Well worth the money and a lot cheaper than £100 on a new printer!
£100 =
> 500 prints!

Remember that your calculation doesn't include the costs for paper and ink
which I reckon comes to more than 20p for a 5x7 print or the hassle of
fitting three prints to a sheet of A4 and then having to cut them out.

Phil