"Snooping" on Comfort & C-Bus

Guys

I have both Comfort and C-Bus installed and would like to "snoop"
on the
RS-232 data output.  Comfort has a UCM01 and UCM-CBus, and C-Bus has a
PC Interface.

Do I have to connect to both the Comfort UCM and the C-Bus PC Interface
to get data from both systems or can Comfort output the C-Bus traffic as
well?
If I need to connect to both ports, does anyone know what the minimum
number or cores are for both interfaces (RX/TX + Gnd??) - just that I
only ran 1 CAT5 cable to the UCM + DIN Rail enclosure, so was hoping to
get away with 1 CAT5 for both RS232 ports.

Thanks in advance
Graham