RE: [OT] : Help SMS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] : Help SMS
  • From: "Dean Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:40:23 -0000

Random Google Result with example prices...

http://www.fastsms.co.uk/advanced-services/reverse-billing.html

"You can register short code numbers with any or each of the 4 UK
networks,
i.e. Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2 and Orange. In most cases you would register
with all 4 but you are not obliged to do so, for example you might have a
mailing list of exclusively Vodafone numbers in which case you would not be
obliged to register with the other 3. Dedicated 5-digit short code numbers
cost ?1250 per month per network or ?4900 per month for all 4. Shared
5-digit numbers cost ?175 per month per network or ?650 for all 4. Rental
fees are payable monthly in advance and exclude VAT. "

Dean