RE: [OT]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT]
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:15:26 -0000

Then I'd definitely use the online guys ... I really want an Epson 950 or
2100 but I know that I wouldn't use it often enough to prevent the nozzles
drying out! (The other advantage of using the online guys is that you don't
get tempted to try to find other papers that work as well as the makers own
to save a few quid - but waste hundreds buying half a dozen packs which
aren't as good.)

Phil