RE: Hard Drive temperature sensors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Hard Drive temperature sensors
  • From: "Pedro de Oliveira" <p.oliveira@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:09:30 -0000

I think I didn't make myself clear.  What I am after is a program that can
read my Maxtor D540X-4G.  Speedfan, like all other programs I have tried,
can not read my SMART enabled D540X-4G but can read my Samsung, again, like
all other programs I have tried.

Does anyone have any temp reading program that can specificaly read the
temp data from a D540X-4G  or is this a case of "All SMART drives are
not created equal"?

Thanks
Pedro