RE: Cat 5e Patch Bay / Small Equipment Racks {Scanned for Viruses}

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cat 5e Patch Bay / Small Equipment Racks {Scanned for Viruses}
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:29:42 -0000

Ross,

Have a look on www.ebay.co.uk there was some of this stuff on there
yesterday lunchtime. 24port patch panel + tidy starting at 10 quid and
there was a small-ish-U wall box with a buy it now of 50 IIRC. All 2nd-user
gear of course :-)

Do you specifically need separate patch panels, or a small form factor ?
Lets Automate have a range of 10" & 19" stuff
(www.letsautomate.com)

HTH,

Tim H.

+