[OT] RCE coding on R1 DVDs

All

I was just about to buy a couple of CD's of the www.playusa.com
<http://www.playusa.com>  site,
but one of them was marked as having RCE
coding, with this note:

"Please Note: Regional Coding Enhancement (RCE) has recently been
added by
Warner and Columbia to certain Region 1 DVD's. RCE will prevent the DVD
from
playing on some "Multi-Region" DVD players. If you are in any
doubt that
your player may not be able to play RCE DVD's, we recommend that you do not
order this title, as we are unable to accept returned RCE DVD's"

I know that maybe a couple of you bought the Limit 9900SE prog scan DVD
player from RS at the beginning of this year; does anyone know if this will
play RCE discs?  I can't find anything conclusive on the web.

Thanks

Pete