Re: Long run for DVI on HTPC

Saw this link posted on c.h.a the other day.

http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=1833

DVI upto 1640 feet away.

All you need is a set of the boxes listed above....
One CAT5....
Two DualMode Fibre Optic Cables...

... and loads of money :-(

Cant vouch for the quality just posting the link. I would suggest that this
is
probably TOTAL overkill in your situation though

Keith