Re: Power on and off xbox...

Alan,

I just discovered this myself about two weeks ago.

Promptly ordered two (for my modded Xboxes) and received the two about
ten days after my order (I am in Canada, where the lad who sells these
is). It took a couple of days to here back from my order but they arrived
in good shape.

I ordered the Easy Install kit. It is just as advertised. It was a breeze
to install - unplug, plug. The hardest part was to open the box. You
should note that the one thing not mentioned on his site is that you will
have to drill a small hole to mount the receiver.

I made a small hole about the receptacle for the third connector and hot
glued the receiver inside the case. It makes a very nice and clean
install.

Works fantastic ! This was the missing link to the XBox as a media
client.

I am sure shipping to the UK would not be an issue, just a little more
patience ;-)

The lad is regularly on the XBox Scene forums as Green Giant. You can
also find some info about the kit there.

Cheers.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:45:26 -0000, "alanmiddleton74"
<yahoo@xxxxxxx> said:
> Hi all,
>
> New to the list so learning my way around :)
>
> Has anyone any experience or comments on
> http://cheaplpc.com/xir/xireasy.asp
which is a modification for the