Anyone got a Thomson DTI-1000 DTT box?

I've got one and have just had a "Your box has had its firmware
updated -
Press OK to continue" moment.
Unfortunately, it's been like this for a few days, with the resulting lack
of stuff recorded by the Tivo.

All I got was a leaflet on how to set the box up and I can't find the
manual
on Thomson's site or on the web for that matter.
What I'm after is a some way of switching the auto update feature off to
prevent this happening again.
Anyone help?

Cheers,
Lee