Re: HA Scotland Details?

Sean wrote:
> Can someone fill me in with some details, I know it is Saturday in
> Mugdoch but I don't know what's on or when.
>
> SWMBO wants me to do Santa at her school and I am wriggling like a
worm
> on a hook.

http://www.hascotland.co.uk

Time hasn't been announced yet and details will be sent only to the
people who have emailed me at calum@xxxxxxx to register an
interest. The email should be going out tomorrow [Thursday] with full
details on time, location and arrangements for transport for those who
need it.

--
Calum Morrell