Re: IR CCTV Cameras

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Michael Hall" <mike@h...> wrote:
> Cameras avaliable from VIS www.v-i-s.co.uk they are called day and=20
> night and range from =A3265 to =A3655 cameras made by baxall, jvc,=20
> panasonic, sanyo and sony. sanyo do a camera vcc-zm400p with a all=20
in=20
> one solution =A3379 as well as sony and Mitsubishi.=20
>=20
> Another site to try is www.rfconcepts.co.uk for resanobly priced=20
cctv=20
> equipment and good people to deal with.

Thanks Mike - I've been looking around for some time for a suitable=20
night time camera at a reasonable price - both these suppliers are on=20
my radar, as are a number of other suppliers such as Henrys, Y3K, etc=20
that are often mentioned here.  Just before I ordered it struck me=20
that many of the specs specifically stated that the camera dropped to=20
B&W at a specific lux or when the IR kicked in but I didn't see any=20
that explicitly stated they stayed colour when IR kicked in! :-)=20
Hence my 'apologies if this is a dumb question'.

Malcolm