RE: Bargain alert !!

I doesn't help I guess but when I sent something recorded delivery to Mark=
=20
in NI the post office classed that as mainland UK delivery so no extra=20
costs over standard. Delivery to the UK cheapest is around 25 quid all
in=20
but then add on delivery to NI and you still get about 32 quid. Better=20
than 43 though?

If you want to pursue this drop me a line off list.

Ian

<email@xxxxxxx>
24/11/2003 20:00
Please respond to ukha_d