RE: DECT phones with central phonebook

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DECT phones with central phonebook
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:51:18 -0000

I've just been looking at the siemens site again. When I looked about 6
months ago, they definitely had more features than any DECT phone on the UK
market. Trouble is, I don't think they're sold in the UK - they make the BT
phones.

I do have 3 BT Diverse Exec 4000 handsets here - but wanted the next step.

Looks like you can connect the Siemens phones to a PC but don't know
exactly what functionality is provided.

http://www.my-siemens.com/MySiemens/CDA/Index/1,1652,HQ_en_0_product%253AHO%252FTL%252FCL,00.html

Paul.

models should